Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Looking for faction

Started by PurrfectKitten [4364010] on in Faction Recruitment.

1 replies · 12 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
16 / 100
Historical score
11 / 100
Story score
18 / 100
Engagement score
30 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Faction 31828 ×1

PurrfectKitten [4364010]

Look... I know im small but thats because I don't know what in doing... I have had very little guidance. Im just trying to grow and be a part of a community. This game has a lot to offer and id just like some help so I can help others. Im on multiple times a day always blowing through what energy I have. Trying to level up and whatnot. Im active I just need a place to call home and help me learn the ropes...