Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Loading CSS chunk 263 failed

Started by JasonYeom [4045988] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 20 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
JasonYeom [4045988]

 

I have tried... 1. Incognito 2. Clearing cache 3. Opening it on torn pda

Same issue only occur in shoplifting page specifically. I do not have any scripts.

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Are you still seeing this issue? I cannot reproduce on your account anymore.