I sent a link too 2 different friends and neither one is showing up on my page of recruitments
Recruitment bug
Started by Kaldrogin74 [2855542] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 52 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 33 / 100
I was one of those friends! I tried to join on his link but he never got the rewards for it
Please have the other referred player post here to confirm.