Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Missing sent item

Started by Saftool [3858605] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 29 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
Saftool [3858605]

I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.

 

I sent 28 flowers to flight club followed by 350 something monkey plushies both with confirmation that they were sent.  The flowers made it but i was surprised the poor monkeys didnt.  I checked the logs and there is no mention of the monkeys.  Google told me to post here and ask for a trace.  please help.

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

There is some issue with firestore which is preventing the logs from being recorded at random, the devs are already investigating the issue. Per the database logs, I can confirm that you have sent 354 Monkey plushies to the player and they have received it, it just wasn't recorded in the logs.

 

 

Thanks!