Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Torn poker

Started by LSU [92639] on in Poker.

0 replies · 108 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
23 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
LSU [92639]

Hi. Im lsu im new to poker and would like to try my luck it seems like a fun game, I like high rollers and fire pit. Lmk if you wanna play with me sometimes. Im not very good I keep losing but I think they just keep getting lucky my 72 will hold eventually and ill be a poker king.