Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

1* recruiting

Started by Eternals [4229228] on in Company Recruitment.

3 replies · 14 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
16 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
15 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
Eternals [4229228]

hello I have a company that's still new.... but I can pay you up to 50K/day I know this is small but c'mon this company still new but I promised if your working stats are good enough I will pay above 50K and at least reach 100K+ so join my company,,,, and the trains are free so it's good for player that's wanted stats more than money...

thanks for reading this thread have a great day!!!!