Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Trying something diff

Started by BigStub [3972481] on in Trading Post.

15 replies · 120 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
14
Likes on archived posts
44
Authority score
21 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
68 / 100
BigStub [3972481]

🛒 Welcome to StubbZero's Bazaar 🛒

 

Hey everyone!

 

I'm StubbZero, and while I may be a newer trader in Torn, I'm here for the long haul. My goal isn't just to make sales—it's to build a reputation as someone players can trust and enjoy doing business with.

 

Every successful trade means something to me, and I'll work hard to earn your confidence one deal at a time.

 

🤝 Why trade with me?

 

✅ Friendly, respectful service

✅ Fair and competitive pricing

✅ Negotiable on many items—don't be afraid to make an offer!

✅ Fast replies whenever I'm online

✅ Honest, hassle-free trades

✅ Every customer matters, whether it's a $10k deal or a $100m deal.

 

Being new means I have something to prove, and I'm excited to prove it. I believe great customer service is worth more than squeezing every dollar out of a trade. If we can both walk away happy, that's a win in my book.

 

💰 Buying

 

• Plushies

• Flowers

• Medical items

• Xanaxs 

• And many other valuable items

 

📦 Selling

 

I stock a growing variety of useful items at competitive prices.

 

Don't see what you need? Send me a message! If I can get it, I'll do my best to make it happen.

 

⭐ My Promise

 

- I'll always treat you with respect.

- I'll communicate honestly.

- I'll do everything I can to make trading simple and stress-free.

- If my price doesn't work for you, let's talk—I'm happy to negotiate whenever I can.

 

I'm not trying to become the biggest trader overnight.

 

I'm trying to become the trader people remember because they had a great experience.

 

If you're willing to give a new trader a chance, I promise I'll do everything I can to earn your repeat business.

 

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope we can make a deal soon!

 

— StubbZero

 

"Building trust one trade at a time."