Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Layout / Script Bug

Started by Tynna [3108745] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 23 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
Tynna [3108745]

Hello.

 

I've played plenty in the past and stopped because my inventory and other parts of my profile started to crash the layout.

I've used the dark mode reader and dark mode for Windows and the browser from the start, and that had never happened in the past. And then, suddenly, one day, this started to happen.

 

Menu all mixed up, and the dark/light mode is all mixed up together, making it very difficult to read. I checked the dark mode issues post for some solutions, but nothing worked.

 

I really wanna come back to the game, but it's impossible to play like this. I've tried other browsers, changing to light mode (browser and Windows), removing the dark mode reader extension, but none of them seemed to resolve the issue. Could anyone help me to sort this out, please???   :'(

 

Thanks a lot, guys!



CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Can you replicate the issue in Incognito window with all of your scripts, extensions and VPN turned off?