So I’ve bought dono packs with crypto, all payment has gone through my side but it expired and I’ve received nothing?
just wondering if anybody else has had this issue and what did you do to fix?
Tia
Started by oBIGRON [2926705] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
So I’ve bought dono packs with crypto, all payment has gone through my side but it expired and I’ve received nothing?
just wondering if anybody else has had this issue and what did you do to fix?
Tia
if you have donation issues contact via email payments@torn.com
Cheers pal
Turns out I sent the wrong crypto. Such a ball ache. Refunded and sorted.
Good thing we have this thing called money. You can even send the wrong money because the bank wlll convert and send the right money automatically.
On a serious note: good you have sorted it out