Staff Edit: EF
Staff Edit: EF
Started by SherbitHerbit [4370884] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 18
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 40 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 53 / 100
- Engagement score
- 62 / 100
Most-liked replies
- LiLJimmy525 [3186177]
· 1 likes ·
dude... ffscouter. I was thinking of ffscouter.
Oi! come get your multi.....
Agreed he isnt one
wait what the fuck is op talking about?
Lol, is this after the racist comment you sent me and staff dealt with?
I recognise your name from somewhere but I cant quite picture where...
Sounds like he's a double crappy person then.
Your mum's nightstand
Graved
based deletevert
dude... ffscouter. I was thinking of ffscouter.
oi I was having fun
What's that?
Your mum doesn't play Torn? Sad day.
no idea, I must be imagining things