Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Scripts, Bots, Tools; Oh My!

Started by Tyrminal [4374771] on in Tools & Userscripts.

8 replies · 219 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
15
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Tyrminal [4374771] ×2

Tyrminal [4374771]

🐉 Tyrminal's Hackshop

Custom userscripts, Discord bots, and web tools for players and factions.

Polished, fast, and strictly inside Torn's rules.

Ever thought "I wish there was a script that did X"? That's the whole service — you describe it, I build it.

🛠️ What I Build

Userscripts  —  desktop browser AND native Torn PDA. Overlays, timers, planners, target lists, quality of life.

Discord bots  —  faction stat pulls, member tracking, war rosters, automated reports.

Web tools  —  hosted planners and dashboards. Jump and gym planners, travel profit boards, company and training analytics.

Faction utilities  —  war companions, chain timers, bleed guards, OC helpers.

🔥 See It Live

TornOps Planner  →

Jump, gym, travel and crime planning in one dashboard.

Torn Leveling Target Finder  →

FFScouter-powered target finding with live status.

Also built: a war companion (bleed guard, two-stage hospital alerts, chain timer, live beatable-target list, PDA + browser), a company & training tracker that surfaces the hidden addiction penalty, and a faction Discord bot that posts any member's daily-average stats on a slash command.

✅ The Rules I Build By (non-negotiable)

Torn is strict about scripts, and it should be. Everything I make is:

Read-only. It never plays for you. No auto-attack, no auto-bust, no auto-anything. It shows you the info; you click.

Private. Your API key stays on your device. No harvesting, no third-party server holding your key, least-privilege keys only.

Yours. Clean, commented source. No obfuscation, no hidden calls.

🎯 Why Me

A Security Engineer by trade. These get built as if they'll be audited: minimal permissions, no sketchy dependencies, and honesty about exactly what they touch. And I sweat the UX — draggable edge-flags, high-contrast accessible panels, mobile-friendly layouts.

💵 Pricing

Depends on complexity, refinement, and hosting requirements. We scope it up front as a simple project proposal, so you know exactly what you're getting and what it costs before anything is built.

💬 How To Start

Message me with what you want — a rough idea is fine. I'll tell you straight if it's doable inside Torn's rules, scope it, and build it. Faction tools, personal quality-of-life, Discord bots — all fair game.

Let's make your Torn life easier. 🐉

Reply below or PM Tyrminal [4374771]

Mentions: Tyrminal [4374771]

Tyrminal [4374771]

Torn Leveling Target Finder

 

Uses the small tab on the right side.



Addiction Tracker:

Tyrminal [4374771]

Torn Travel Remind Script fully updated to show wallet; works in PDA. Add a Public API on desktop to avoid being warned during Ranked War.
Has a cooldown to prevent spamming the warning.
Available on Greasy Fork
https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/586298-torn-travel-money-reminder

Tyrminal [4374771]

A bot to help script your sales ads has been added to Torn Ops on sale now! https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=67&t=16584409&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=27636289

Tyrminal [4374771]

Created a Discord Bot for buying and selling Losses - uses keys to build the contracts and give stat ranges and allows for breaking contract if you can't fulfill




Neptune85 [4264300]

I am so grateful that I reached out for this custom. I get moving so fast and sometimes (a lot) I forget to check my pockets before I get on the plane. As somebody surviving of trading it is essential that I don't waste money on trips that won't make much money. Thank you a million times.