Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mission bug

Started by Funky420 [4279693] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 28 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
Funky420 [4279693]

Device: samsung SM-S942W Android: 16 App version: 2.3.29

 

I am currently stuck on duke missions and cant progress any further.

 

I have completed all the mission available on the list and there is nothing more I can accept or do in missions anymore.

 

I have two failed missions with an X that I cant start again and there is nothing else I can do, please help!

IndyCision [2597200]

You get one mission allocated per day, up to a maximum of 3 available at a time.

If you completed all yours today, one more should appear at the game reset tonight.

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Closed per above, the failed/expired missions cannot be re-attempted. You will get one new mission per day as long as you do not have 3 active or unaccepted mission in your list.

 

Thanks!

Funky420 [4279693]

I got one mission available now and it has been two resets since then, should I not have 2 mission available by now or can you only have one mission available?