Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Make duke more consistent!

Started by Fists [2830940] on in Suggestions.

2 replies · 27 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
25 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
Fists [2830940]

with how it is, when I owe one dollar duke trusts me like his own gut and calls me a "real good customer"

 

“Duke checked his records and yous know what, I can lend yous an extra $10,999,999 up to $11,000,000 if you need it. Yous been a real good customer and paid all your fees. Duke likes that, so yous can pay back the $1 yous owe when you feel like it. I trust you like I trust my own guts.”

 

but the second I give him that dollar he HATES to see me

 

“Yous got some nerve showin' your face here pal. You reckon I forgot how you ain't never pay me on time? Duke don't trust yous enough to loan you more than $11,000,000 so take it or leave it. Duke's fee is gonna be 2.5% weekly and yous technically owe me from the minute we do this deal. That's a sort of pre-minder of how this is gonna work, since you ain't seem to be able to figure it out in the past. As long as yous start paying me back when I ask for it, yous can get back in Duke's good books. It ain't good to be in Duke's bad books pal. I got a library full of em.”

 

I just think there could be a little more consistency to how he treats you, make him make threats if he doesn't like you instead of him trusting me like his gut and thinking I'm a good customer for OWING him money.

VonDut [1781240]

He's only happy when you owe him money. If you owe him nothing (paid off completely), what use are you to him?

 

BUT, Duke definitely has something up his...