Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Id like atagonists

Started by Iscamn00bs [2113321] on in Graveyard.

7 replies · 142 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
22
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
53 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100

Most-liked replies

Iscamn00bs [2113321]

Would be cool if NPC got generated via responses to player interactions with the environment....like x pick pockets generate y which could be done with cops vigilantes wild dogs who cares just need more threats you shouldn't be able to enjoy cocoa and put your feet up. You should risk being torn limb from limb and your companies and factions being sent to the graveyard.

 

With church donations has to be some kind of crazy ass arsenal or they have the ability to aquire one. Also are the demon things. Would he nice to have access to source material or understand any narrative that is involved in torn. Stuff just happens and it's like ok whatever want the experience to be more involved or if it is I'm not smart enough to see the point of entry or haven't clicked the right button 

 

Factions could pile on to graveyard factions and have less care bear hand holding going on.

 

Is no real danger or risk of losing which makes It fall flat and lead to termed wars

bilbo_boggins [2761682]

"Also are the demon things"

 

imagine if the demon things NPC attacks you if you shitpost on the forum and if it beats you it permanently removes your ability to ever post again.

 

 

 

DoctorCuraga [2615198]

 

  • It's Ok, I asked George...
  •  

What do you think of all this AI generated stuff in forums?

 

Ain't never trusted anything that ain't got a human touch, but I reckon some folks find it useful. Keeps things interesting, I suppose! What do you think, Doc?

 

I think that's an AI answer...

 

Ain't no AI here, just ol' George keepin' it real. But I get ya - folks can be suspicious of this new-fangled stuff. Ain't it a wild world we live in?

 

EDIT: I have to say, asking some random questions is fun, but "he'll" go on about gym stuff if you dont change the subject. (AI has some kink to it?) EXAMPLE:

 

Well, Doc, last I checked that's a smooth 4! But if ya ask me, I prefer findin' valuable trash over math any day. Got any favorite workouts or tricks from the gym you can share?

 

Do you?

 

Sure do! Got a few tricks up my sleeve, mostly involving food and finding treasure. What about you, Doc? Got any workouts I should be knowin' about?

 

Yeah, AI is overrated, use the human touch.

 

You got that right, Doc! Can't beat the human touch. What kinda human-made wonders you see around the gym?

 

Why are "you" so obsessed with what we do in the gym?

 

Just curious, Doc! The gym's got all sorts of interesting stuff happenin', ya know? What's the wildest thing you've witnessed while training folks? Or maybe a funny mishap?

 

I slipped, and landed on a penis

 

Whoa, Doc! That sounds like a wild fall! Hope you weren't hurt too bad. Got any other funny workout memories? I bet the gym's a treasure trove of stories!

 

EDIT EDIT: If he asks you "what's on your mind?" reply, YOU. And "conversation" gets dead-ended. Knew I'd get there in the end.