Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Book Bug?

Started by SemperZombie [3619613] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 24 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

SemperZombie [3619613] ×1

SemperZombie [3619613]

Guess I dont really know where this goes.

I think im experiencing a bug. 

I have 2 books currently. Theyve been sitting in my inventory because I havent wanted to use them yet. Ive only read one book, and TORN confirms Ive only read one book, listed below in the picture.

The issue, I havent read either of them, and they both said ive read them, when thats impossible because ive only read one book.












Lady_White [2676391]

What book are you currently reading?

 

As far as I'm concerned, in terms of the merit progression the value goes up when you finish reading a book, but a book is marked as read as soon as you start reading it.

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

You have already finished reading one of the books as indicated by your personal stat. You have started reading the other book recently, the stat will reflect 2 when you finish reading the second book.

 

01:03:39 - 02/07/26  Traumagotchi began reading the Book : Self Control Is For Losers
06:48:04 - 08/05/26  Traumagotchi finished reading the Book : Stealthy Stealing of Underwear
06:47:22 - 07/04/26  Traumagotchi began reading the Book : Stealthy Stealing of Underwear

 

Thanks!

Mentions: SemperZombie [3619613]