Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Attack Log missing data?

Started by -BorgorE- [2815146] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 37 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
5
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100

Most-liked replies

-BorgorE- [2815146]

Faction mate got jumped by 4 people, and one of the attackers(by attack log) made 2 simultaneous attacks

 

https://www.torn.com/page.php?sid=attackLog&ID=4cddb0f550d52c6699d98c6c38894288

here is the link to the log.
Shooby joined the attack against TheRealBolas, and then initiated an attack against Missmeow who was also in the same attack, but there is no log that he actually did anything against TheRealBolas or that he even escaped the same fight...
As i got informed even by API there is no data

 

I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.

Shooby [2510470]

there's no bugs lol. Meow finished the attack against bolas so I wasn't locked into attacking Bolas and chose to attack meow after.

Shooby [2510470]

I have chats set to only people I have interacted with to filter spam but you can still mail me. Meow was holding open the attack loader which is common practice in RR mugging to prevent other people from jumping in while simultaneously letting their RR game have enough time to play out. I jumped on, realized they had already finished it and then tried to jump on them to prevent them from actually getting the mug. 

 

All in good fun. 

-BorgorE- [2815146]

Yeah, true that. 

Tbh first time I saw this, not into RR or those mugging methods, and didn't think about letting the timer run on leave, mug, hosp screen... 

 

Once more, thanks for clarification :D