Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Price check?

Started by SingedIsBest [2450346] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 109 views · thread synced · 14 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
9
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100
SingedIsBest [2450346]

Im assuming theres a thread but I've had no luck in locating one. But as the title says I'm looking for a price check of a weapon I pulled.



Any help either way?

Rouge [2873463]

imho It'd probably be more hard to find a buyer for it than anything since most people who are looking to buy a red range pen wouldn't go for a gun with that ROF, even with 39% conserve. Could always put it in the red weapons thread and see what people offer. 

 

Might go without saying, but when taking offers, keep in mind the bunker bucks conversion and don't accept offers below 700m.

 

 

Hope you can find a buyer!

Mentions: RED WEAPON SELLING THREAD

SingedIsBest [2450346]

I think that was one of the threads that I was looking for. But I SWEAR there was an appraisal / price check kind of a thread.

TY my good dude.