I just start a business I need employees
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 19
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 40 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 53 / 100
- Engagement score
- 60 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Chirrut_Imwe [2827523]
· 14 likes ·
The interview room:
The interview room:
womp womp. no one cares
Wrong Forum
stop riding ts
similar to how ur mom rides my shit
Is ts like DN?
send me 2 Xanax and I'll tell you the secret to getting the best employees
are DN like ts?
Graved - Please use the company recruitment forum.
Who is ts?
ts means that shit or this shit
which shit?