Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Attention: Wrongful hit placed

Started by PoopyBalls [4323118] on in Graveyard.

22 replies · 366 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 23 / 23 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
23
Discussion span
→
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
59 / 100
Engagement score
72 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

PavlovDog [4320550] ×1

PoopyBalls [4323118]

Hey everyone, I mistook PavlovDog [4320550] for a buy mugger and regrettably placed many bounties on them. Just putting it out there that he/she are not buy muggers and they should add a choice to remove bounties once placed. I know, $1 is a hefty price but feel free to ignore it, they seem legit to me. Good day, folks. 

 

my b

Mentions: PavlovDog [4320550]

Simik13l [3193350]

You know how many times this happens? I've been hit with buy mugger bounties whilst being totally innocent, it shall pass. In a week no one will care.

Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor

I get accused of this all the time just because I go to the market and buy stuff lol. Not my problem if someone mugs someone after.

MothaFukkaJones [2631050]

To rectify the mistake, you should place more substantial bounties ($100k+) with the reason "Definitely NOT a buymugger". Not only does this spread the message they're not a buymugger, but it will instantly be visible on their list of bou ties before your earlier $1 bounties

Chirrut_Imwe [2827523]

I always use the Bounty reason search bar for instances of “smells like bologna” when I collect bounties.

 

I dislike bologna.  

Regeneration [1757073]

22:04:30 - 12/07/26 You placed 1x $123,000 bounties on PoopyBalls for a cost of $184,500 : Dirty Testicles(feces covered)

unfortunately not enough characters left to add “also, a buy mugger”. But I guess people already know that about you