Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Offers

Started by DOGMAN17 [3942919] on in Company Discussion.

0 replies · 36 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
19 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
DOGMAN17 [3942919]

I'm taking offers of employment 

My stats are

Intelligence  11,000

Manual labor. 11,000

Endurance 24,000

 

I have an efficiency book I'm looking to burn for the next month to help someone grow their company 

 

What are your company perks, present and future 

And what are you going to offer me monetarily 

I'm available in 2 days