Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Help please

Started by MrKunoo [4291951] on in Questions & Answers.

1 replies · 44 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
22 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
MrKunoo [4291951]

Hello fellow citizens. I’m still a noob player, so my knowledge is very limited. Ive decided I want to start investing most of my time in racing, so I’m looking for some advice.

 

My question for you right now, is which class C car I should get? Which one is best generally speaking. I hope someone can help.

Svoky [3794075]

Check this guide here https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16324174&b=0&a=0- The list of recommended cars is on the first page as an answer, you just have to translate to curent car name ;) 

 

I used this one for class C 21:22:03 - 27/09/25 You finished in 1st place in the official race on Stone Park with your Chevalier CZ06 earning 3 racing points

 

and Colina for class B.

Mentions: Racing GUIDE - What to upgrade in each class?