Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Torn city hitman

Started by Jb426 [3666005] on in Attacking.

0 replies · 21 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
40 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
30 / 100
Jb426 [3666005]

Do you have an enemy in torn? Do you need a hitman? Well your in the right place I will attack the enemy for 50k per level just dm me the name of the person you want attacked and gift me the 50k per level 

 

note: I will not be answering right away I will get to it and you will need to give me the money first