Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

I did it!

Started by OLDGR3G [4025137] on in Achievements.

5 replies · 67 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
50 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100
OLDGR3G [4025137]

16:53:07 - 14/07/26 You assigned 10x merits to Education Length (10/10)

 

 

Finally got he merits for this education and banking. The banking was a while back but I hear those are the first ones to max out. Just kinda wondering what's next for merit max out. Any suggestions? I'm ready to be on the next max out journey.

 

No divs unfortunately all my money is in bank.

Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor

Since you have banking and edu done. I'd just work on spreading your merits out and not going more than 7/10 in anything unless it's something that you absolutely need to max out. 

 

For the merits to max one thing to 10/10, you can do 2 things at 7/10.

 

-edit- Also don't forget about exchanging points for merits, you've done this once... So you're missing out on 13 merits atm. 

Thumbmaster220 [2653226]

Good work on getting those 2 maxed out! Definitely the first ones to complete to set your account off right imo. 

 

The next ones you should look at, is really up to you. 
How do you play torn?


I see you are in a faction that wars, so maybe thinking about investing merits in Crit & HP would suit your warring life.


If you want to be a nice employee, and typically find better employment by having them - you could assign some merits to EE etc. 

 

Not that my route is necessarily correct (or anybody’s for that matter really) but after edu & bank, I went 5/10 in multiple choices till I merit hunted enough to take them further! 

Hope this helps.