I have been completing awards and not receiving them in crimes. I have taken pictures to show I completed. Ten in cooldown for forgery or nice.
can someone look into this
Awards
Started by Joesabitch [1165178] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 35 / 100
Printing doesn't count for the cooldown.
The background painting of license plates works (or did work) - I got mine from the casting action of police badges later though.
For the nice merit, you needed at least one 420 and one 69, and at least 5 instances of them in total (anything after the decimal place doesn't count)
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16174660&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=20581621
Mentions: Getting the "Nice" Merit
Closed per above, if the awards are not triggering, you do not meet the requirements for the awards. You can use Question and Answer forums for questions related to specific honor bars.