A few days ago a friend of mine tried to sign up for torn with my QR code when she took a picture of my QR code it took her to a web page she tried to sign up and it said that something wasn't right and it redirected her to another page she signed up on that page was able to login to torn but I did not get the recruitment for her signing up her gamer name is Rhondasee's I messaged one of the moderators and he told me to post my referral number but I don't know how to get that so I posted my web address I'm wondering what we need to do for me to get the credit for her signing up for torn
https://www.torn.com/4056738
Started by badman_420 [4056738] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
Please have the referred person post here to confirm.
I tried to set this up through badman420 with his qr code and it directed me to another site to complete set up.
This has been added. Thanks!