Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

RIP Sam Neill

Started by Tropopolis [3675204] on in TV & Movies.

1 replies · 20 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
5 / 100
Historical score
11 / 100
Story score
22 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
ElHeffe [2564022]

Oh, Sam Neill was a boss. A friend of mine appeared in several scenes of The Twelve. As many did, he found Neill to be an absolute gem. A kind and thoughtful man.

 

As your collage shows, he was in some amazing films, while he was in plenty of thriller and horror films (I'm going to rewatch Dead Calm very soon) I thought he had a great touch for comedy as well.

 

If I were to recommend one of his lesser known works, The Dish is a fantastic ensemble comedy film about broadcasting the moon landing.