Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mugging

Started by Fndwarrior [4299217] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 151 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100

Most-liked replies

Fndwarrior [4299217]

Made a grave mistake by selling dumbbells I found without being anonymous. I've moved all the money and have nothing to mug but I cannot do anything - as soon as I get out of hospital I get sent straight back in. Is there anyway to reduce the amount I get hit?

Lesson learned but there is no point in playing if I can't do anything 

Kwack [2190604]

Just ignore, it will die down with time. This post almost certainly is not helping you either.

 

Anything that gives someone more attention will just invoke more issues

Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor

Unfortunately no. Any high value item that you list on the market will be an open door to muggers looking for a tasty snack. The reason you are repeatedly getting hit is because even though the money is hidden now, your online activity opens the door to the possibility that you might try to move it. If they catch you with the money on hand, they get their piece of the cash. 

 

My suggestion to you is use traders. Find a reputable trader with a good friends to enemies ratio and sell items to them. If you'd like a recommendation you can DM me. (I won't list here because I don't want feelings getting hurt lol)

 

Also, look for a faction to join. You're missing out on a big part of the Torn experience. The more respect, the better, I'd suggest looking for 1 million or higher.