found
Started by sYnner_A7X [3570175] on in Graveyard.
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
found
b
I have 14 bottle caps, how much of the company do i getv
34 friends, 52 enemies, 2b networth, PT
Torns most trustworthy citizen right there
Lol
what's holding you back from ignoring and possibly blocking the investor after you run the comp?
This seems like something you should do with a faction mate. If they don't trust you why should we?
A valid point, just my word I guess, I get i have lots of enemies,but that was from when I first started. Just concentrating on growth now :)
Good luck
top kek who invested their rig on you bro lol
thanks for all your support guys lol
Graved, no content