Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Referral

Started by milkman0 [4413858] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 17 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100

Most-liked replies

milkman0 [4413858]

Device: Google Pixel 9 Android: 16 App version: 2.3.29

 

My referral from FederalEscapee didn't work when I signed up.

Please correct. Thanks

WaywardSquid [2330087] Officer Officer

I will not be adding this referral. The referral system is there for people who bring in their genuine friends, relatives and acquaintances legitimately. Conspiring with each other to falsify your referral request is against the rules. I have issued an official warning for Enticement, and we will deny any further referral requests to your accounts manually going forward.