I forget which company it is, but one of them lets you arrest people. Is it worth doing or a gimmick?
Is arresting people actually worth it?
Started by Stricky [2010002] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 45 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 63 / 100
You get 10% of the value of thr crimes they have commited since they were last in jail.
So if someone does lots of safe crimes which esrns adecent amount of money eg Forgery, Cracking or Crimes 1.0 hacking then you can get a decent few mil. When I was just making loads of passports I got arrested a few times for 6-10mil "bounties"
Edit:
My PB
Defectus arrested you and claimed your $25,914,280 wanted reward [view]
16:05:24
13/05/26
It's the 3* perk of the Detective Agency job, I do occasionally get arrested for 3m+
16:10:46 - 08/07/26 HyperSource arrested you claiming your $3,036,680 wanted reward and sending you to jail for 2h 49m [view]
Considering people also do merc attacks for around that price, I'd say it's worth doing. I'd argue that there are other companies that provide better benefits though.
10:17:49 - 19/10/25 M4T arrested you claiming your $5,943,461 wanted reward and sending you to jail for 2h 47m [view]
Depends, is that worth your energy? up to you
Thanks for all the replies! I’m debating between amusement park for crimes or something like that
Consider your available pool of targets. How many players are actually going to be worth hitting, and then how many of those players can you actually beat?
I’ve been able to get $20m-$50m using a most wanted list using 25 JP. It heavily depends on if there are enough targets on the list that I am able to defeat.
i would suggest any energy perk company for halloween. and detective agency when you much higher with battle stats :)
If you embrace your inner stalker you can easily make alot. Anywhere from a few mil to 120m+ a week depending on how much e and effort you put into it. I usually do around 10m a day in arrests on average
Finding good targets is tedious but the pay can be very good. Like collecting bounties, the higher your BS, the bigger your potential target list is.