I recently OD'd for the first time! It happened on my second Xanax ever! From what I hear I have many more to come just wanted to share it with y'all.
05:17:17 - 21/07/26 You overdosed on some Xanax going to the hospital for 83h 20m and losing 25 energy, 0 nerve and 570 happiness
My first OD!
Started by Glemmy [4419055] on in Achievements.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 41 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
Its a bit luck based
I guess I'm really unlucky then
Skill issue.
Did you forget to pray 1x at church?
Brother Glemmy, message LouBaker to learn how to prevent ODs.
Short Version; Be active 10-15 Mins. before you take a Xanax.
#sciencebased
I ODed on my very first xanax. Put me off for a bit!
It's better to OD on your first Xanax than your first happy jump Ecstacy.
I thought it was all random??
It is mainly luck based/ random chance. The drug gods have blessed me with good fortune. Out of about 265 Xanax I have overdosed on 2. One time on ecstasy, which unfortunately was during a 6 edvd jump when my networth was much lower.
I've wasted 25% of my xanax so far on ODs RNGeezuz is no friend of mine. Both ODs have been full stack