There should be a Bolo Tie Clothing item. It would be perfect for anyone who wants to go for a Cowboy look.
Bolo Tie
Started by Deputy_Cracker [2541630] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 21
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 29 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 50 / 100
- Engagement score
- 66 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Only if you can also get a bolo cowboy hat.
#chedging
Approve
As a Texan I approve
Agreed! We need this STAT!
All of us Western theme fans would definitely appreciate having this.
It’s the missing piece for a proper cowboy look
Agreed...
Reference image for something similar that looks sweet:
That's actually a great idea!
I think this would be absolutely amazing 🔥🔥
I was wondering what was missing from my western American themed outfit when I stumbled upon this suggestion and wow I cant believe I hadn't thought of it before. The Bolo tie! We need this ASAP!
Definitely agree
Bump
Bolo Tie
Bolo Bump
bump the bolo
bump
b
Bump
bump