Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Weird things about torn

Started by lobster9987 [3481282] on in Graveyard.

2 replies · 25 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
lobster9987 [3481282]

no women play this game and were all fat including me. I would never exclude myself from the crowd to make myself feel better but I do believe I am more inteligent then yall as I did score a 97 on the iq test which in most schools is considered and A+. Tread lightly as I do not wish to run mental circles around you but the shitpostery you porons have been up to can go on no longer, you must be put in your places and I am the G*d to do it. Do not use my name in vain and bow to your master and all shall be well. another weird thing about this game is how difficult it is to progress if you lose all your money in the casino consistently. they need to create a rehab or something.