Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Scamming 2.0

Started by Issy17 [1964064] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 113 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100
Issy17 [1964064]

I am trying to get to level 100 but have been on this for ages. What is the quickest way to level up in this crime?

Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor

The crime takes a long, long time. 

 

The best luck people have had has been from devoting a couple weeks to just farming emails. I think I farmed close to 500k myself. It goes a lot quicker when you're not wasting nerve searching for emails to scam. 

WhackedMaki [2587660]

The highest level scams give more XP, but you need substantially more targets with each level up. You'll want 10k for doing the 1-20. 100k for 40-60, and a million for 80. 

 

Do the highest one you can that gives you a good amount of responses. Keep your passive email farmers running at all times. It's a crime that takes a lot of nerve to get to 100, so it is just going to take a while.

Knirt [3033570]

I farmed emails until I had 1m when I started.   That got me somewhere over lvl 50.  The lower scams don't pay much at all so it's not really a waste as you kinda need that many for the lvl 80 ones.  Get the hit all the color merit in the 60 + ones and the 1m from the over 80 ones. 

 

Other than that just keep the passive education tools running for more emails.  Send a spam a day in your highest 2 scams and do all the ones you can succeed at.  Can likely do arson at the same time and focus on profits after the first 60 lvls or so....definitely after you unlock flamethrower.   No point being inefficient as there's not much left when your finished beyond 10k s.  

shabboing [3341669]

I got to lvl 100 and currently only have 512k emails. As long as I was getting new emails collected I didnt have any issues with finding targets.