Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[Script] OC 2.0 Statistics

Started by Annosz [2896714] on in Tools & Userscripts.

2 replies · 100 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100
Annosz [2896714]

Ahoy citizens of Torn,

 

I wanted to throw together some statistics to show my faction how much we make with OCs and how much we improved over the past few months. After collecting all the data into an Excel sheet, I realized that it would be pretty slick to have this data on the faction page.

 

The script shows weekly and monthly statistics of OC 2.0 with success rate, total income, item cost and respect

 

Here are some screenshots of what to expect:


 

 

Requires a minimal API key with Faction API access. It's PC only and probably will throw a huge error with OC 1.0, but contributions are welcomed to fix any issues :)

 

Use the following link and install through Tampermonkey:

https://github.com/Annosz/torn-userscripts/raw/main/oc2_stats.user.js


Wishing you good luck on your OCs!

WinterValor [3945658]

Looks pretty good!

 

One thing to note, it says save a public api key but it requires higher permissions than a public key, you might want to update that.

Annosz [2896714]

Oh thank you for noticing that, I swear that was the last thing I checked before publishing it, I don't know how I oversight it. Fixed in the script and in the post now :)