Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

reCaptcha

Started by GusBeerstick [4321212] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 14 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
GusBeerstick [4321212]

Hi, 

 

I keep getting asked to to rdo numerous eCaptcha verifications on my mobile device using Chrome to play Torn, often when going back to the open tab. I'd received a message about suspicious activity which I don't understand. Is it posibble to check what is going on please? My game name is GusBeerstick. 

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

The FAQ next to the captcha explains everything that we can make public about the tool. These checks will come up if the system detects suspicious, excessively repetitive or automated activity. The system will automatically remove you from the list once things go back to normal. Unfortunately, the nature of these checks aren't something that we can make public.

Thanks!

GusBeerstick [4321212]

Hi, thanks for getting back to me and I understand that there will be thigns that can't be discussed here. What I wanted to highlight is that I am being asked to re-authenticate many times per day (sometimes at inopertune moments (like when flying and about to land abroad!) and don't understand why?! I use 2 laptops and 2 mobile devices but at multiple locations but don't think that I'm doing anything excessive and certainly not automated (my stats were no doubt be a lot better if I were!!!).