I'm looking for a script that adds a max button under there buy button in bazaar. What it simply does is it selects the maximum amount of item I can buy with the cash I have in hand.
Started by Triclo [4398977] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
I'm looking for a script that adds a max button under there buy button in bazaar. What it simply does is it selects the maximum amount of item I can buy with the cash I have in hand.
Theres a basic must have script that adds loads of functionality added has it, ive had it so long the name escapes me
If you are on a browser use torn tools, it helps a lot with many feautures https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/torntools/hjpaapdjcgbmeikfnahipphknonhlhib?
^^ For chrome
Torn PDA comes with this as a base feature