Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

reCaptcha

Started by GusBeerstick [4321212] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 15 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
GusBeerstick [4321212]

Hi,

 

I have to raise this issue again. I have been stuck in the loop for the last 10 minutes of doing a riduculous amount of verificatison back to back on my phone on a Chrome tab without being able to access Torn.
I'm using no scripts, I only use Toren PDA to set an alarm when I am going ot land abroad.
There is obviosuly something seriously wrong. If there is sonething I can do to stop this I'll happily do ti but I don't see what I am doing wrong to be flagged as needing to go through this. I beleive that there is something wrong on your end tha thas flagged my activity as suspect but I don't see what it can be. It was working OK about an hour ago???

 

Thanks.

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

I have already told you in your prior report that there's nothing to be done manually here. The system is automated and responds to what you are doing on your end and I am not at the liberty to tell you what you are doing wrong. Continuing to file bug reports on the same topic that have already been responded to will be considered spam and you are just inviting official warnings and forum bans at that point.

 

Closed and locked.