Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Tetanus & Treasures

Started by Nefig [4403239] on in Trading Post.

0 replies · 3 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
14 / 100
Historical score
7 / 100
Story score
14 / 100
Engagement score
20 / 100
Nefig [4403239]

 

 

Welcome to Tetanus & Treasures!

 

I offer reliable trades, competitive rates, and fair payouts for your everyday goods. Whether you are clearing out overseas loot from flying or offloading extra inventory, I am active daily and happy to trade!

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------
📊 PRICE LIST
🏪 VISIT MY BAZAAR
----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

📥 WHAT I AM BUYING

I'm a new bazaar and character - so currently buying what I can afford and will expand as I'm able to. 

 

If you want to support a new player/bazaar - buy a brick! o/ 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

💡 HOW TO TRADE:

 

  1. Check my live price list via the TornExchange link above to see current rates.
  2. Start a trade with me directly in-game or drop me a message.
  3. Cash will be sent as soon as I accept the trade! 
  4. (Note: While I am online and trading daily, payouts happen when I check in—if I don't accept immediately, I'm just away from my screen and will catch it shortly!)

 

⭐ Had a smooth trade? Please drop a quick reply or upvote on this thread—it helps a ton!