Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Nee faction

Started by MRspeed963 [4419392] on in Faction Recruitment.

0 replies · 7 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
8 / 100
Story score
16 / 100
Engagement score
24 / 100
MRspeed963 [4419392]

Hi! I am a new, very active daily player (currently level 5).

I use all my energy/nerve daily and I am rushing to level 15 as fast as possible.

Looking for a friendly training or war faction with good gym perks and armory access (Xanax/meds).

I will do my war hits and stay active. Send me an invite or mail!