Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Plushie Sets

Started by FreeTree [4346862] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 100 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100
FreeTree [4346862]

So I have each one of the plushie - however I dont have access yet to the museum. But I saw in some traders' pricelists that they are buying plushie sets? So is Plushie set an item which I can make and trade? Or those traders just mean by a plushie set that when provided with 1 of each plushie they will pay X dollars?

JL0ve [3680590]

You can sell complete plushie sets to traders who have the museum open. I trade a lot of plushies in for points and I've never bought a full set off anyone.

 

Just sell what you've got, don't stress about trying to make up sets

Malverith [3686325]

Buy & sell what you can. Remember to buy the 3 from Bits & Bobs daily, as well. Full sets get you a bonus from traders, but don't stress over that, especially at early levels. It takes up to 3 days of travel to get a full set, so just buy/sell what you can daily for now.