Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Someone

Started by Streetch [4399962] on in Graveyard.

9 replies · 172 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
21
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
54 / 100
Engagement score
63 / 100

Most-liked replies

Streetch [4399962]

Long time forum reader, first time poster. 

lol Just kidding. I’m level 10 now and I’ve been playing for about 2 weeks or so. Very happy with the game so far. My only cry out is that I seem to be targeted by one guy with the user name “Someone” He’s Mugged me 2 or three times now for almost $1million dollars. I’ve been grinding my nerve bar and energy bar even setting timers on my phone at work and during the weekends. Does anyone have any advice for being attacked by a 7500 health when ive

only got 393? I feel like this guy/girl can just steam roll me till

I’m flat broke and then idk if I’ll still have the passion to keep grinding. Anything helps! I appreciate any and all advice. Very happy I found this game but I don’t wanna just be picked on to the point I’m bankrupt and the last 2 weeks grinding for nothing. Thank you all for your time! 

WhackedMaki [2587660]

You aren't being attacked by a player named Someone. You are being attacked by a player with much higher stats than you, and they are attacking you with Stealth. It could be multiple people doing it. You are correct, many players will just be able to steamroll you, and this post is not going to help with that as you draw attention to yourself.

 

You need to learn how to keep your money safe. Having it sitting on hand is what's getting you mugged. The safest way is to get the stock ticker, and buy stocks. You can then sell them at 1% loss when you need the money. You should also be making use of the Bank for 1 week investments at a time, though that does lock the money up until the investment ends.

Magdalenn [3944441]

Damn OP I get hit by someone during wars too and for some reason bro's username isn't a clicky in my logs. Bro's not even in the opposing fac idunno why the game doesn't give me early discharge for it (bug???). Lol all kidding aside whackedmaki^^ has some good points to keep in mind.

BoogalooBoi [3120475]

Fun fact, OP, there was a notorious player named “someone” who’d grief players all the time. They even have a keepsake in the game.

 

This post was cute tho 🥰 

Rumblespincore [2828438]

im still feeling sore in my waist because this someone

 

02:48:29 - 28/07/26 You sent some Xanax to Streetch with the message: help u grind some exp