Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Faction finding

Started by Elle318 [4406979] on in Graveyard.

3 replies · 56 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
Elle318 [4406979]

Heya, Pretty new- I was in WTF but patience was thin w my lack of leveling up in 9 days. I love this game and I'm definitely learning things everyday- I'm looking for a faction that understands real life comes first. I am active daily multiple times a day but like I said I'm learning strategies every day and now (although it's too late lol I'm already booted) I understand who to attack to progress.

Anywaysss- any factions accepting apps that might be more my speed. I plan on being level 15 by the weekend now that I have a better grasp on it 🫠

 

Thanks loves!

Elle

Lazon [3116319]

If you go back to the forum list there's one right next to this called faction recruitment, this should go there. Staff will move it eventually, probably, but you're not going to get what you're looking for in this forum..... Probably