Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Poker match

Started by TEXANS [2272745] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 18 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
TEXANS [2272745]

Device: samsung SM-N981U Android: 13 App version: 2.3.32

I won my last round when all in had flush diamonds won and I had 161m total. Something happened and was kicked from the table now I can't find the table and or my money. 

TEXANS [2272745]

Well I did receive the money and did have time to chat but looking at the log the other guy had a full house and I had diamond flush ....I did lose that but I was given the money then taken away lol I guess that itself is a bug 😆  

 

So I guess then corrected itself?? Idk but it's not a bug if the other guy did in fact have a full house.

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

You lost the game, and the system did not credit/deduct any money to your account when you left the table either.

 

2026-07-30 00:08:57 Jaywattsdj won $100,576,509 with [10♦, J♥] (Full house: Jacks full of Sixs) [J♠, 6♦, 6♥, J♦, 5♦]

2026-07-30 00:08:57 YellowHat reveals [6♠, Q♠] (Full house: Sixs full of Jacks)

2026-07-30 00:08:57 TEXANS reveals [9♦, A♦] (Flush, high card Ace of ♦)

 

User ID Time Created Money before Money after Value Script
2272745 2026-07-30 00:18:37 50,000,000 0 -50,000,000 /page.php?sidholdemData
2272745 2026-07-30 00:18:34 0 50,000,000 50,000,000 /properties.php?
2272745 2026-07-29 23:59:06 3,325,000 0 -3,325,000 /properties.php?

 

Thanks!