Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

travel-oriented faction

Started by Ozzy-Newman [4241850] on in Faction Recruitment.

0 replies · 15 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
8 / 100
Story score
17 / 100
Engagement score
28 / 100
Ozzy-Newman [4241850]

Hi 

I am a new, daily active player focusing on flying for plushies and flowers.

I am currently looking for a peaceful / travel-oriented faction with good Travel Capacity perks (+7 to +10).

I have my own Private Island with Airstrip and I am flying constantly.

Feel free to send me an invite or PM! Thanks!