The chat buttons keep disappearing on my android phone and can't figure out how to get them back. Any suggestions??
Chat buttons
Started by idyllwild [4136126] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 23 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
Try hitting the gear icon, scroll down, select the chat your looking for
If you're using Torn PDA, there should be chat bubble button on top of your screen.
Sometimes the chat buttons disappear for me too, completely. Usually they just come back after a while, I have no idea what caused this or how to fix it other than waiting though. I think I've seen it somewhere in the bugs & issues forum? not very sure