I don't think it would be terribly hard to implement a display case that is linked to your property and shared between spouses.
We keep all our little presents to each other in our display cases, why not one to display them all?
Started by JennaAnderson [3392219] on in Suggestions.
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
I don't think it would be terribly hard to implement a display case that is linked to your property and shared between spouses.
We keep all our little presents to each other in our display cases, why not one to display them all?
Bump.
How would this work from a networth standpoint? Would that make it so that any items in there contribute to both players networth? And also... Why? What's the drive behind this? Shared inventory space?
#chedging
What happens in a divorce? And as Elizabeth said, how would the net worth work? Also, can both people, remove any items in there? If so then one person can have something that is valuable and the other person can take that.
I would think it would work just like the property vault.
And why is because some of us like to share little gifts with each other and it's a minor way of personalizing your property.
That and we need somewhere to put our garden gnomes.
In a divorce? Same thing that happens with the vault that happens in a divorce.
And just like the vault if you don't trust the person you moved in with not to steal your stuff, don't move in with them or don't put the valuable items in there.
I know everyone just gets married to split the rent on a PI now a days, but I trust my wifey not to rip me off.
b