3 replies · 62 views · thread synced · 9 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
35 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100
Most-liked replies
aurel1[1046304]Admin
· 1 likes · This is now changed, so effects will be removed.
CloudJumper[1636201] · 1 likes · We don't remove effects on a player when they visit Jail, I imagine. I will ask Joe to confirm if we want to keep it the way it is. I don't mind niche interactions like the one you have mentioned. …
When you defeat someone with arrest it leaves all Debuffs/DOT on them which seems like an oversight. It allows outcomes like this where I beat the guy with bleed, arrest him, bail him out then let a low level jump back in and bleed does the 1 damage from the original fight
CloudJumper[1636201]Staff · #2
We don't remove effects on a player when they visit Jail, I imagine. I will ask Joe to confirm if we want to keep it the way it is. I don't mind niche interactions like the one you have mentioned.