Big fan of Death Race 2000, Mad Max, Gaslands, vehicular combat in general.
Its always seemed weird to me that the race track seems to be the most secure place in all of Torn, there should be some Tusken Raiders up in the stands at the very least, no?
Can we play too?
Honestly, this could look like anything. I get that adding straight-up vehicular combat would probably end up being a game unto itself, and I don't know the gear meta at all, but I assume just adding a car slot as a straight gear item like armor or a weapon would mess up all kinds of systems.
Could it be something like a seasonal event, wacky races style? One day/week only, strap a minigun to your Reliant Robin? Cosplay the dildo car from Idiocracy but is actually a hidden type 98 anti tank launcher?
They should have sent a poet...