Im still straight and know my place
Posts archived: 39 / 39 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Cute of you to think they won't be fedded before Halloween even begins.
Not allowed to believe/follow the bible anymore; it’s considered discriminatory. To flame/abuse/degrade it at every opportunity though? Considered absolutely fine.
actually i know adam and steve and they're making out right now. come watch
Well that's gonna be a quick fed. Can I have your stuff before it happens?
Go study basic biology
I studied your moms biology last night
Nor dad
OH OH OH,
The Mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell!!!
Advanced biology says that there are more than 2 genders. But bro only studied basic biology.
Ty, she needed some MALE companionship
I sincerely doubt you've ever studied anything in your life, just regurgitated talking points whenever you felt it might get a rise out of someone.
Posting bait like this will never provide any meaning to your life, it will only make you a sad, strange little man.
What??
We been around for thousands of years with basic bio. You pride fucks aint improving just disolving it.
I kinda wanna know what the "basic rules" you're talking about are, Biology has almost never stuck to any strict rules
Life's weird, biology is weirder...
This guy doesn't seem to believe that intersex people exist either. What a sad way to be
Graved, discrimination
didn't even pay attention in "basic bio" smh, genus Homo is millions of years old not thousands